Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to patent good a perception you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have getting a patent complete collection of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they perform quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.